Dermal Fillers diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face
One of the most prominent signs of the aging process is the gradual reduction in facial volume that ultimately causes sunken and hollowed cheekbones, thinning and loss of lip lines, Nasolabial folds, Marionette lines, Drooping jowls, Weak chins, Bags under the eyes, eye discoloration, hollowness and drooping lids, and aged hands.
Fillers restore volume and fullness, and renovate the contours and shape of your youthful face, hands, and lips with non-invasive procedures to avoid surgery.
Advantages of Filler Injections:
- Non-surgical, non-invasive, and natural-looking results
- No downtime
- Minimal discomfort
- No anesthesia
- Short treatment time of less than 30 minutes
- Treats the ill effects of aging skin
- Safe for those with skin allergies
- Reduces lines and wrinkles by up to 80%
- Long-lasting results from 6-12 months
- Results can be reversed
Belotero has more homogeneous particles; as a result, it penetrates the tissue better. It also has less tyndall effects (bluish discoloration of skin), and causes less lumpiness. Additionally, Belotero is less expensive than its counterparts.